HIMALAYAN IBEX (Capra Ibex Sibirica Hemalayanus) :01Oct–30Apr
GHIZER VALLEY : 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 8,950/=
BASHO VALLEY : 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 9,500/=
GOJAL VALLEY : 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 9,950/= Note : Difference in prices is due to varied distances from the base camps.
SINDH IBEX (Capra Aegagrus Blythi) : 01Dec–31Mar JAMSHORO AREA: 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 14,500/= DURREIJI AREA : 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 15,500/=
BIG GAME HUNTING PACKAGES INCLUDING TROPHY PERMITS FOR HUNTING SEASON : 01 OCT 2015 – 30 APRIL 2016
IMPORTANT NOTE : All hunting permits are sold out to the Pakistani outfitters in open auctions & permits are given to the highest bidders. We can guarantee prices after we have secured permits.
BLUE SHEEP (Pseudois Nayaur Nayaur) : 15Oct–30Apr KHUNJERAB AREA: 04 Day Package @ US$ 17,500/=
SHIMSHAL VALLEY: 04 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 19,750/=
PUNJAB URIAL (Ovis Vignei Punjabiensis) : 15Dec–31Mar
03 Day Hunt : Hunting Package @ US$ 32,500/=
BLANDFORD URIAL (Ovis Vignei Blanfordi) : 15Dec–31Mar
JAMSHORO AREA : 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 32,500/= DURREJI AREA : 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 33,950/=
AFGHAN URIAL (Ovis Vignei Cycloceros Bocharensis) 01Dec:31Mar TORGHAR AREA : 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 34,950/=
Our above packages are based on provision of fixed number of days (excluding external travel). If the hunting safari is delayed (due to any reason whatsoever) the extra days will be charged @ US$ 350/= per day per hunter or per observer for Ibex & Urial Hunts & US$ 500/= day per hunter or per observer for all Markhor Hunts.
OFFICIAL FEES & OTHER CHARGES (Value Added)
A: Firearm import & export permit = US$ 300/= per gun
B: Shooting license : US$ 300/= (All Ibex)
C: Shooting license : US$ 350/= (All Sheep)
D: Shooting license : US$ 400/= (All Markhor)
E: Shooting, possession & provincial tax for Punjab Urial : US$ 900/= F: Health + TRACES Certificate : US$ 350/= (All Ibex)
G: Health + TRACES Certificate : US$ 400/= (All Urial Sheep)
H: Health + TRACES Certificate : US$ 450/= (All Markhors)
I : Export permit CITES (appendix iii) : US$ 350/= (All Ibex)
J : Export permit CITES (appendix II) : US$ 450/= (All Urial Sheep) K: Export permit CITES (appendix 1) : US$ 550/= (All Markhors)
Note : Our above fees & charges do not include packing, shipping and customs clearing charges. These charges are quoted as per the airline used for shipping and destination.
TROPHY CARE CHARGES
Himalayan Ibex or Sindh Ibex = US$ 250/=
Blandford Urial, Punjab Urial or Blue Sheep = US$ 350/= Astor, Kashmir or Kashmir Markhor = US$ 450/=
NOTE : Trophy care includes skinning, (with splitting of lips, ears, nose, eyes & tails) sterilizing (dipping), salting, drying & cold storage of capes till shipment with boiling & bleaching of skulls & flushing of horns. Packing, shipping & custom clearance is not included.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGES:
- One game hunting permit as charged by the wild life dept.
- Accommodation in village houses or camps in hunting areas.
- Full board meals throughout the hunting safari in all hunting areas. - Motor coaches and/or 4WD Jeeps inside the hunting areas.
- provision of PH, English speaking guide & local escorts.
- Wages, food, transport & rooms for all guides & wild life staff.
- Transfers from airport to hotels & vice versa in Islamabad.
- Beverages, mineral water, tea/coffee in rest houses & camps only. - Liaison with all Govt. offices for all documents & permits.
- Free baggage allowance of 50 Kg or 02 duffle bags on all safaris. - Complimentary sightseeing of Rawalpindi & Islamabad.
- All outdoor, camping, kitchen, outdoor & community gear.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGES:
- Hotels, meals, transport & other services before & after safari.
- License of import / export of gun & hunting / shooting licenses.
- Skinning, taxidermy, exports, quarantines, packing & shipping.
- International or domestic air tickets/airport taxes for clients or staff. - Arms, ammunition, binoculars, scopes, clothing & personal gear.
- Portage, shipment or custom clearance of any excess baggage.
- Sleeping bags, rucksacks, rain gear & other such gear.
- Phone/fax calls, room services, meals on ala-carte or special food. - Costs of medications, immunizations, hospitalizations & doctors.
- Evacuation or rescue by ambulance, helicopter or aero plane.
- Liquor, beverages, mineral water, room services or A-la-Carte.
- Any item or service not agreed or mentioned herein this document. - Tips to waiters, bell boys, drivers, guides, cook, PH & local staff.
COSTS OF DELAYS
If the hunting safari is changed (voluntarily or involuntarily) or delayed due to bad weather, delayed or cancelled flights, road washouts, landslides, sickness, accidents, Govt restrictions, unforeseen exigencies or any other reason whatsoever, the cost of extra days & services will be charged separately in cash before departure of hunters from Pakistan.
VALIDITY & RATE GUARANTEE
Our rates are valid from 01 OCT 2015 to 30 APR 2016.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Trophy hunting is subject to our terms available on demand.